Location: Budapest, Hungary
UI Developer Intern - aiSim
aiMotive began developing its innovative aiSim in the nascent days of simulation in automated driving. Building this expertise has allowed us to create the first ISO26262 certified tool available to the broader automotive industry. TCL 3 enables aiSim to be an integral part of a development and verification toolchain up to ASIL D, ensuring deterministic, realistic, and repeatable testing.
Check out our latest video about aiSim!
- Develop aiSim User Interface and application logic using C++ and Qt/QML.
- Get involved into the whole development cycle from the UI/UX design to the implementation and testing.
- Develop aiSim web client using WebQt technology.
- Ongoing (active/passive) full-time university studies for at least one more year
- Intermediate knowledge of C++
- Basic knowledge of Qt/QML
- Interest in UI development
- At least 20-25 working hours/week
- Intermediate level English knowledge
- Precise, reliable, quality-focused attitude
- Independent and proactive attitude
Considered as a plus
- Linux experience
- CMake experience
- UI development experience in other languages
- Experience with webassembly and/or emscripten
What We Offer
- Getting deeper understanding of:
- C++ and Qt features
- UI/UX design principles
- Competitive student salary and long-term bonus system
- Inspiring and supportive working environment
- Teambuilding events and other benefits for students
- Flexible working hours
- Long-term job opportunity
- Possibility of an immediate start
- In-service training opportunity
- Free lunch every workday, nearby at one of the best all-you-can-eat restaurants in Budapest or delivered by Wolt for Work