Location: Budapest, Hungary
Project Engineer - aiFab
Developing automated driving requires a comprehensive, mature toolchain to collect, generate, utilize, and manage the data necessary for a safe and reliable solution. aiData is the most advanced, data-driven pipeline for automated driving, reducing complexity through high automation while maintaining automotive quality.
In order to ensure a safe ride, we have created our own simulator, aiSim, to generate synthetic data to supplement the neural network training process and test various scenarios before testing in real-world environments. The part of the aiData toolchain utilizing aiSim is called aiFab.
This field is multidisciplinary, involving simulation of traffic scenarios, sensor calibration, 3D modeling, data engineering, and automation. We are seeking assistance in fine-tuning our tools and products to meet project requirements.
- Customer experience including support, feedback, documentation, and release
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as data engineers, simulation engineers, and artists, to understand project requirements and develop solutions to meet them.
- Utilizing simulation and data tools, such as aiSim and aiFab, to generate synthetic data or test driving scenarios
- Automating the data processing
- Identifying areas for improvement in the aiFab toolchain and assist the team to implement changes.
- Helping to ensure complying relevant safety and quality standards for automotive applications.
- Knowledge in multiple areas among automotive projects and standards, data engineering, 3d modeling, traffic simulators, databases, sensor tuning and GIS.
- Focused experience in at least one of the following areas:
- 3D modeling / content generation / game engines
- Data engineering / scripting in python
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to analyze and interpret data.
- Project mindset and proactive approach
- Ability to elicitate customer requirements
- Effective communication skills with fluent English
What We Offer
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems with immediate real-world applications
- Competitive salary and fitness opportunities
- Free lunch every workday at one of the best all you can eat restaurants in Budapest
- Work on the hottest applied research problem at one of the fastest growing startup in Europe
- Develop solutions for the largest car manufacturers and their suppliers in the US, Europe and Asia
- Visit relevant international conferences, submit patents of new solutions
- We believe: people over process, we are keen to maintain a work-life balance