Location: Budapest, Hungary
We are looking for a strong Atlassian (Jira/Confluence/Service Desk) Administrator to support our on-prem hosted Data Center suite. This position is responsible for supporting, maintaining, and extending our Atlassian suite including Jira and Confluence. Within this role, you will directly affect process implementation, integrate Atlassian products with other internal applications, and drive efficiencies for our organization.
- Manage and maintain Atlassian suite, including Jira and Confluence, to ensure maximum uptime and availability.
- Evaluate and manage the usage of Atlassian add-ons to meet team and business needs
- Maintain and develop plugins and integrations to enhance the functionality of Atlassian tools.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for Atlassian tools.
- Implement and manage security policies to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of our data.
- Monitor system performance and capacity to ensure optimal performance.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure the smooth integration of Atlassian tools into our software development processes.
- Work with advanced automation tools to automate Jira workflows and tasks.
- Research and implement new approaches on JIRA and Confluence usage.
- 3 - 5 years' experience as a JIRA and Confluence Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemas, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with JQL
- Strong technical knowledge of Atlassian tools, including Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with Atlassian plugins and integrations.
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate-level English knowledge
Considered as a plus
- At least 3+ years’ experience as an administrator
What We Offer
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems with immediate real-world applications
- Competitive salary and long-term bonus system
- Fitness opportunities
- Free lunch every workday, nearby at one of the best all-you-can-eat restaurants in Budapest or delivered by Wolt for Work
- Work on the hottest applied research problem at one of the fastest growing startup in Europe
- Develop solutions for the largest car manufacturers and their suppliers in the US, Europe and Asia
- Visit relevant international conferences, submit patents of new solutions
- We believe: people over process, we are keen to maintain a work-life balance