Location: Budapest, Hungary
Technical Support Artist
aiMotive began developing its innovative aiSim in the nascent days of simulation in automated driving. Building this expertise has allowed us to create the first ISO26262 certified tool available to the broader automotive industry. TCL 3 enables aiSim to be an integral part of a development and verification toolchain up to ASIL D, ensuring deterministic, realistic, and repeatable testing.
Check out our latest video about aiSim!
Our content pipeline consists of various internal and proprietary tools, like Maya, Houdini and Unreal Editor used by 3D and tech artists to create aiSim engine ready 3D simulation environments.
We are looking for an artist who can not only enrich our asset library and participate in the creation of virtual environments but give support for our California, US based customers using aiSim content pipeline.
Cooperate with our customers and help them understand our content workflow:
- Setup new 3D assets (materials and textures, static and skeletal meshes and vehicle models)
- Create and edit levels in Unreal Editor
- Participate in workshops online or personally
- Helps us to improve our existing pipeline
- Experience with 3D content creation tools, like Autodesk Maya, 3D Studio Max, Blender
- Experience with Game Engine editors, like Unreal Editor or Unity
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English knowledge
Considered as a plus
- SideFX Houdini experience
- Substance software experience
- Matworks Road Runner experience
- Experience with digital map formats, like OSM or OpenDRIVE
What We Offer
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems with immediate real-world applications
- Competitive salary, share option and fitness opportunities
- Free lunch every workday at one of the best all you can eat restaurants in Budapest
- Work on the hottest applied research problem at one of the fastest growing startup in Europe
- Develop solutions that reach the largest car manufacturers and their suppliers in the US, Europe and Asia
- Test your solution in realistic simulated scenarios and a fleet of test vehicles across multiple vehicle platforms
- Submit patents of new solutions
- We believe: people over process, we are keen to maintain a work-life balance