Location: Budapest, Hungary / Posted at: 2/11/21
Software Engineer (computing and sensor platforms)
aiDrive is an inherently scalable self-driving full-stack software offered to automotive OEMs and Tier1s. Utilizing an economical vision-first redundant sensor setup aiDrive offers a safe autonomous experience. Relying on powerful artificial intelligence and robust sensor fusion it is prepared for self-driving in any environment, climate, or driving culture. Its simulator tested and real-world proven autonomous valet parking and highway autopilot capabilities are under constant public road testing in Hungary and in the US.
Learn more about how aiDrive accelerates Sony’s VISION-S Prototype.
We are looking for a talented and proactive software engineer to participate in software development on high performance embedded computing platforms for internal and partner projects. As a member of the Optimization team your tasks will be the following:
- System level integration of ADAS software on target platforms
- Platform bring-up, Linux and QNX image development
- Sensor library development and sensor driver integration for partner projects
- Participation during the bring-up and vehicle testing of ADAS software
- System level thinking, system integration experience
- At least 5+ years of C/C++ programming experience
- Experience in low level / embedded software development, for example: telecommunications, sensor development, automotive software development, etc.
- Development experience with intra-, and intercomputer communication standards: GMSL, Ethernet, RS232, CAN, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Developer level knowledge of Linux, basic understanding of Bash and Python
Considered as a plus
- Knowledge of Nvidia DrivePX2, DriveAGX, Jetson AGX Xavier, etc. platforms
- Experience with GMSL cameras or GNSS+INS sensors
- Experience with QNX
- Experience with Neural Network optimization to target platforms, GPGPU, CUDA
What We Offer
- Full-time employment
- Cooperation with the world’s leading companies (BOSCH, Intel, NVidia, etc.)
- Possibility of an immediate start
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems with immediate real-world applications
- Competitive salary, share option and fitness opportunities
- Work on the hottest applied research problem at one of the fastest growing startup in Europe
- Develop solutions for the largest car manufacturers and their suppliers in the US, Europe and Asia
- Test your solution in realistic simulated scenarios and a fleet of cars across multiple continents every day
- Submit patents of new solutions
- We believe: people over process, we are keen to maintain a work-life balance