Location: Budapest, Hungary
RTL Design Engineer
To provide the immense amount of processing power needed for automated driving platforms to work in the latency-critical environment of driving, we are developing aiWare, a dedicated neural network accelerator for automotive use. It is a dedicated hardware neural network acceleration IP core that delivers high efficiency solutions for low-latency sensor fusion based autonomous vehicles. The design has been optimized to work with several high-resolution sensors in a wide range of hardware platform architectures. Delivering industry-leading performance and showcasing unprecedented compute efficiency for a wide range of CNN workloads, aiWare is the perfect choice for the most demanding, embedded inference applications.
- Develop, implement and verify high quality RTL designs.
- Implement and/or improve configurable and scalable, high-performance algorithms.
- Get involved in various digital design R&D activities.
- Degree in Electric Engineering or other engineering field
- Intermediate level English knowledge
- Experience in digital circuit design
- Experience in ASIC or FPGA design and programming (Verilog, VHDL, etc.)
Considered as a plus
- Proficiency in UVM/OVM, verification
- Experience with embedded software development (C, C++)
What We Offer
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems with immediate real-world applications
- Competitive salary, share option and fitness opportunities
- Free lunch every workday at one of the best all you can eat restaurants in Budapest
- Work on the hottest applied research problem at one of the fastest growing startup in Europe
- Develop solutions for the largest car manufacturers and their suppliers in the US, Europe and Asia
- Test your solution in realistic simulated scenarios and a fleet of cars across multiple continents every day
- Submit patents of new solutions
- We believe: people over process, we are keen to maintain work-life balance