Location: Budapest, Hungary
RTL Design Engineer
aiWare is an Automotive Neural Network Accelerator Hardware IP delivering up to 24 TOPS per core, 95%+ MAC utilization and low power consumption. It is developed by engineers working side-by-side with our automated driving teams to create a unique solution targeting high performance L2-L4 automotive grade real-time AI inference for AD/ADAS. A highly autonomous engine placing minimum demands on the host CPU, aiWare can be either integrated within an SoC or as the primary computation unit of stand-alone NNA chip.
Read more about how aiWare Studio, a unique set of interactive tools based on an innovative NN-centric approach, helping automotive production engineers optimize embedded AI more flexibly and quickly than conventional SDKs.
- Develop, implement and verify high quality RTL designs.
- Implement and/or improve configurable and scalable, high-performance algorithms.
- Get involved in various digital design R&D activities.
- Degree in Electric Engineering or other engineering field
- Intermediate level English knowledge
- Experience in digital circuit design
- Experience in ASIC or FPGA design and programming (Verilog, VHDL, etc.)
Considered as a plus
- Proficiency in UVM/OVM, verification
- Experience with embedded software development (C, C++)
What We Offer
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems with immediate real-world applications
- Competitive salary, share option and fitness opportunities
- Work on the hottest applied research problem at one of the fastest growing startup in Europe
- Develop solutions for the largest car manufacturers and their suppliers in the US, Europe and Asia
- Test your solution in realistic simulated scenarios and a fleet of cars across multiple continents every day
- Submit patents of new solutions
- We believe: people over process, we are keen to maintain work-life balance